this post contains affiliate links
I was so excited to team up with fabfitfun to review the fall box for y'all. There are so many subscription boxes out there it's hard to know which ones are good for you. So what's different about fff ?
Well let's see
- There are no sample sizes in this box. Only full size products.
- It's not just a beauty box so you get a variety of products:
- a mix of beauty, fashion, fitness, wellness and home products that help you feel good from the inside out
- if you join the community you'll get effective tips and tricks to kick start your happy and get more out of life.
- it's not delivered monthly so there is not a many charges.
All boxes are the same with color variations. Oh and YOU chose the color when options are available.
In each Season's fabfitfun box there is always $200.00 + in products but you only pay $49.99
So I got the Fall Box
As with all subscription boxes it's exciting to discover products you wouldn't normally get a chance to try. That was definitely the case with everything in my box.
- Passport to Beauty's Gold Radiance Luxury Facial Mask with Collagen and Rose Oil ~~ Help stimulate circulation and soothe skin. ARV - $65.00 Umm I would never be able to pay $65.00 for a mask. There are so many other things I could buy. So that's the beauty of subscription boxes. Oh did you notice this one thing paid for the box?
- Fabfitfun x Tappan Collection Umbrella ~ This is one of the products that a choice of colors was given ~~ I got a a bright pink. It's super cute and says "Rain Rain Go Away" It's a very nice size and will keep me dry on those nasty rainy days. The umbrella was made specifically for this FFF box! How cool is that. You'll have something that only fellow fabfitfun fans have! ARV - $32.00
- Flawless Skin Fluid from Dr. Schwab ~~ a lightweight moisturizer that smooths and visually corrects uneven skin tones. - ARV $39.00
- I thought this was so awesome! The Allstate Foundation Purple Purse ~~ an adorable purple tasseled key chain that brings awareness to Domestic Abuse. I personally know a few women that were victims. So let's show our support and help fight against domestic abuse. Women deserve to be safe in their own home ~~ ARV PRICELESS
- Tribe Alive Glass Crystal Bead Bracelet ~~ Tribe Alive works to employ impoverished women all over the world and provides them a sustainable income. This bracelet also came in your choice of colors. I was given beautiful blue beads with a gold chain back.
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics Lucky LipStain ~~ I'ts a primer, lipgloss, and lipstain all in one. It's a beautiful shade of pink and brings an amazing shine to my lips. - ARV $24.00
- I was so excited when I saw this one! Merrithew Strength Tubing Ankle and Total Body Tone with Tubing. It's a full length workout video that tones lower body and core. Just what I NEED. I can't wait to do this video ARV $33.00
- HISY Battery Pack - Never run out of juice again. The battery pack is compact and will fit discretely in a purse or backpack. pairs with iPhone and other devices. A choice of color was offered with the battery pack as well. -- ARV $24.99
There was also a $15.00 gift card from Jewler's Wife, $75.00 gift card from Picture it On Canvas , and a sample of Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step system.
Total AVR of this entire box was $357.00 so you can see it's well worth $49.99! There are other boxes that are not as versatile and don't'[ have near as much for the same price a month. This one is a splurge every season!
I'm very impressed and love everything in the box what would do you like the most?
Want to sign up for fabfitfun you can do so here. Get the fall box before it's too late!
I received this box complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion but the opinion expressed is all my own.