Hair Tutorial: More Halloween Hairstyle Tricks
(Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links)
Coming up with a great Halloween costume can be as easy as the perfect hairstyle, a little bit of makeup, and a whole lot of attitude. This year, top off your Halloween costume with fun yet easy hairstyles courtesy of Madison Reed.
- Start by creating a slanted part at the front of your hair.
- Leave the front side sections of your hair down. Gather, twist, and pin all of the hair in the back into a messy base bun
- Smooth the side sections over the base bun and pin into place
- Add a little bling to the bouffant bun and voila!
- Curl each lock of hair and then wrap it up into itself and pin it to your head. This will help create tight, pieced out curls that will last longer.
- Smooth and spray the bang piece.
- Release the curls!
- Slick your hair back into a tight french braid that starts as close to the top of your head as you can manage.
- Pull out two strategically placed tendrils from the front of your hair and spray or gel them for effect.
Thanks to the team at Madison Reed for providing the images and the step-by-step instructions for these hairstyles.
What are you waiting for? Now is the perfect time to try Madison Reed's healthier for you color! Happy October! Take $10 off your first purchase of Madison Reed hair color - just use the offer code OCTOBERLOVE at checkout.