|Buttery Toasted Vanilla Clusters (Recipe Below)|
Mmmm.... the holiday season is just around the corner, and you know what that means... lots & lots of great excuses to make fabulous new desserts! Not only are my taste buds excited, but so is my inner baking goddess, because eMeals is now offering a Dessert Plan for only $3 a month! Even better - one lucky reader will be receiving a free 3 Month Subscription to eMeals just in time for the holiday season to begin. (But don't worry - you don't have to use the prize on the dessert plan if you don't want to!)
Get inspired each week to make incredible desserts. With mouth-watering recipes like Chocolate Pretzel Slab Pie, Buttery Toasted Vanilla Clusters or Crunchy Streusel Pumpkin Loaf, this plan is perfect for the dessert lover in all of us. Receive 3 indulgent dessert ideas every week including a mix of Crowd Pleasers, Quick & Easy options, and Skinny Sweets. This variety of sweet endings will fit the bill for weeknight desserts, casual entertaining and healthy treats, too.
Check out this delicious freebie from eMeals before you enter the giveaway below... Butter Toasted Vanilla Clusters!
And now that you've added a delicious new recipe to your recipe box - it's time to enter the GIVEAWAY! One lucky winner will receive a 3 Month Subscription from eMeals. Open to adults (ages 18+) residing in the United States of America.
- 3 oz package ramen noodles
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 oz package white chocolate chips
- Coarsely crush ramen noodles before opening package.
- Open package; discard flavor packet.
- Saute crushed noodles, pecans and almonds in butter in a large skillet over medium heat until toasted.
- Pour noodle mixture into a large bowl to cool.
- Melt white chocolate chips according to package directions; pour over noodle mixture in bowl, tossing gently to coat
- Drop candy mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let stand until firm, about 1 hour; store in airtight container at room temperature. Makes 3 dozen.
Click here if the RaffleCopter Widget does't load
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Yummy just to have new recipes to try would be awesome to me. These looks so delicious I will have make some. I'm sure my kids won't complain.
Good luck! Thank you for entering - please spread the word via social media to all of your friends. :)
alwaysblabbing was not compensated for this post and is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Post a Comment